Team #FkP sur CoD : 5 & 6 Index du Forum
Team #FkP sur CoD : 5 & 6
Forum Officiel de la team #FkP

Team #FkP sur CoD : 5 & 6 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Glimmers Of Change 7 In The Bregdan Chronicles Historica ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team #FkP sur CoD : 5 & 6 Index du Forum -> [Gu[N] Match -> Palmarès et résultats
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
alodpap

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 12:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Glimmers Of Change 7 In The Bregdan Chronicles Historica Répondre en citant

Glimmers of Change (# 7 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series)
by Ginny Dye

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Glimmers of Change (# 7 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series)

Glimmers of Change is the seventh book in the Bregdan Chronicles historical fiction series. As of today, there are 10 books in the series. Make sure you start reading with # 1 – Storm Clouds Rolling In. It's readers like you who have turned the series into a world-wide best-seller. Thank you!
Book Description: The Civil War has ended, but the struggle to rebuild America is just beginning.

Carrie and Janie are living their dream in Philadelphia, but what price will they pay when cholera sweeps through America once again?

Robert searches for peace on the plantation, but forces are in place that are determined to deny it. Moses and Rose are driven by forces beyond their control to become leaders in the midst of a violent racial revolution.

Jeremy discovers love, but will the reality of his heritage make it impossible, and will he survive the forces determined to destroy the factory? And will Matthew finally free his heart?

Volume # 7 of the Bregdan Chronicles continues to sweeping historical saga that now encompasses the first full year of American Reconstruction.

How many books will be in the Bregdan Chronicles? No one knows yet… Ginny intends to write these character's stories, one year at a time, for as long as she is able to write. She is passionate about bringing history to life through historical fiction. Since she is amazingly healthy, that could be for a very long time! She doesn’t like stories to end any more than you do. This one won't end for a very long time!

Review: I'm so excited Glimmers of Change (Book 7) is finally released! These characters have become like family and I feel like I've been out of touch with my "family" while waiting on this release. Ginny is a wonderful writer and brings each character to life. When one character is affected, I feel as though my own family is suffering along. Sometimes when I'm talking with friends, I begin to share the trauma or crisis and then realize, "Oh, that's not my real family!" We have a chuckle and move on. I downloaded Glimmers of Change just after it's release last night. I'm on Chapter 4 now. I'm contemplated "pretending to be sick" so I can curl up and put all my daily responsibilities aside and read the entire book - hopefully without distractions. Thanks Ginny! You are a prized writer and are much appreciated!

Review: Ginny Dye has done it again, I'm so glad she doesn't rush her books and gets in so many facts and details I can picture every scene ,she doesn't gloss over anything. Thank goodness there are some lighter moments and romance to break up what the freed slaves had to endure. I love all the characters, especially Aunt Abbey. I stayed up reading late into the night as with the other books in the series, you just can't put them down. I've learned a lot of history of the south through this series, and can't wait for #8!

Glimmers of Change (# 7 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) book download via Transmission Glimmers of Change (# 7 in the Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series) book ipad free

Tags: book ZippyShare, audiobook free, book for android, ebay spanish ebook book page, book DropBox, book for Windows Phone, read thepiratebay eReader sale book, free mobile, full version download, book download via Transmission, download book from sony xperia, book get pdf, pdf download full book, book 4Shared, original book, download android, sale book, book in English, book for Windows Phone, direct link download german android price, read without register, original book

5d8a9798ff

Gemma,,,,ParkerIzzy4.3K,,,,likesUNABRIDGEDa,,,,Body,,,,Farm,,,,Novel”,,,,by,,,,Jefferson,,,,Bass,,,,,“The,,,,Bregdan,,,,Chronicles”,,,,by,,,,Ginny,,,,
Dye:,,,,1

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 12:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team #FkP sur CoD : 5 & 6 Index du Forum -> [Gu[N] Match -> Palmarès et résultats Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006